Hello dear candidates to MR SL ♛ 2019!
we hope you had some rest after this very eventful weekend. Your third runway challenge approaches quick and we hope you like this Designer-Challenge.
- Please style an outfit inspired by any of Junya Watanabe‘s Menswear collections, you’re not limited to any year or season. You also can combine inspirations from different years and seasons, but keep in mind, that you will need to name the years of the collection you choose. Make it stylish, colorful, fashionable.
- While you research for Junya Watanabe’s Menswear collections, you may notice, there are only a few “one color head-to-toe outfits” presented. For this challenge, you must have at least two colors in the fabric of your clothing. While you may use black, white and gray, they do not count as colors, at all. For the color requirements do not count: Hair, makeup, nails, jewelry, shoes and any handheld accessory.
- Your styling should be an inspiration by Junya Watanabe’s collections, however you must not copy a styling you find with your research.
Walk and Poses
- Please choose an appropriate walk, a default pose, and poses for about 40 – 60 seconds to present your styling. Your posing sequence must include a 360° turn, which you create yourself with 2 or more poses.
- Your poses should show your styling in the best possible way. Choose poses, which will highlight the details of your styling.
- If you want to research what a 180° (back-, curtain-, reverse-) pose is, please do so. If you have a 180° pose prepared, you will be provided with a chance to present this particular pose during the challenge.
- The team will not answer any question about 180° poses until after the challenge is concluded.
For the runway challenge
- Please write in your styling description, which collection(s) from Junya Watanabe you were inspired by and why. Please include the year(s) of the collection(s) you were inspired by, in the description. Please explain the significances of the collection(s) you choose. Please remember to limit your description to 200 words.
- Please provide links to images of the collection(s) you were inspired by, in the links field of the form. The links to do not apply to above words limit.
- Please list all items you have used in your styling. The items list does not apply to the above words limit.
- Please attach a raw, unedited, picture of your styling to the styling description. You can add a second, close up picture, i.e. to show details of your styling.
- Your styling description must be sent and received by Friday, November 16th, at 10:00 a.m. SLT.
- Rehearsals for the second runway challenge are scheduled for Friday, November 16th, at 10:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. SLT. It is mandatory to attend one of the both rehearsals, to be eligible to walk in the challenge.
- The third runway challenge is scheduled for Saturday, November 17th, at 10:00 a.m. SLT and is open for public attendance.
We hope you will enjoy this second runway challenge as well as the first photo challenge. If you have any question, concerns or issues, please address your question in the SL inworld group, in the Discord #pageant_chat channel or send a direct message to Rissa Bolissima, Venom Zanzibar or me.
We wish you good luck for this runway challenge and look forward to see your styling ideas!
MISS SL ORGANIZATION
OWNER | FOUNDER | CHAIRMAN
© November 2018 – a MISS SL ORGANIZATION Press Release