The press presentation in this pageant is sponsored by the renowned brand and designer Giz Seorn. It will be your task, to present the brand and the designs from Giz Seorn’s collection in our Press Presentation, to “sell” the outfit you are wearing to the audience and the judges. In this press presentation you are not only a candidate, but a model and a brand ambassador.
Please read below carefully:
- Please contact Hikaru Enimo to receive a gift card, which you can use to shop in Giz Seorn’s mainstore.
- Please select at least three (3) items from Giz Seorn’s collection, to style an outfit appropriate for the autumn/winter season. You may mix and match with items from other designers, but your styling must have three (3) items from Giz Seorn.
- Your outfit must consist of at least 2 colors, which are not black, white, gray or brown. The colors must be in the fabric of your clothing, either from Giz Seorn, or another designer, if you mix and match. The color requirement does not apply for hair, hats, shoes, gloves, nails, any jewelry, any metals, makeup and tattoos.
- You are meant to represent Giz Seorn as brand, therefore make your styling perfect, flawless and impeccable in every way. Any flaw would not only reflect on you, but Giz Seorn’s brand as well.
- Please choose a walk, a default pose and poses for about 40 – 60 seconds. Your pose set should contain a 360° turn.
- Your poses should be just as flawless as your outfit as well. You must adhere to the basics of runway posing, i.e. feet not in the ground and not hovering, no clipping of mesh and body parts etc.
- In your styling description describe the items from Giz Seorn in your styling. Explain, why you are using this items and what are the qualities of the items. Remember, you are meant to “sell” the item, like in an advertising. Please remember to limit your description to 200 words.
- Please provide links to any images, you may have been inspired by.
- Please list the items you have used from Giz Seorn’s collection. You do not need to list any other items, but if an item has been created exclusively for you or was customized for your outfit.
- Please attach a raw, unedited, picture of your styling to the styling description. You can add a second, close up picture, i.e. to show details of your styling.
- Your styling description must be sent and received by Friday, November 30th, at 10:00 a.m. SLT.
In the Press Presentation every candidate will be asked one (1) individual question by a representative of the invited media. You will have time backstage to formulate your answer until you go for a second time on the stage, to deliver your reply. If you require translation, either for the question or the answer, it is in your responsibility to organize an interpreter for yourself, who will be available at the time of the Press Presentation. Your interpreter is not required to be present at the show venue, but must be online reachable for you.
The Press Presentation is scheduled for Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. SLT and is open for public attendance.
We thank Giz Seorn for her trust in MISS SL Organization and her generosity, sponsoring the MR SL 2019 pageant. We are looking forward for the candidate’s styling ideas and wish everyone good luck in their participation at the Press Presentation.
MISS SL ORGANIZATION
OWNER | FOUNDER | CHAIRMAN
© November 2018 – a MISS SL ORGANIZATION Press Release