The application rounds for the MR SL ♛ 2019 pageant are closed. We are happy for the interest and the many submissions we had for the two application rounds. We thank everyone for applying and sharing the application. For the second audition we are calling this following aspirants:
- Adam Hannu
- Boyzn Sorbet
- Jayce Nirvana
- Mystri Surya
- Oscar Dighno
- Perseo Nikolaidis
- Thief Burner
- Xman Ewing
We congratulate these gentlemen for their successful application. Please read below about your participation in the audition:
- You will be contacted shortly, to confirm your participation in the audition.
- Please prepare a smart casual outfit, appropriate to be worn outdoors during the autumn season.
- Please prepare a walk, a default pose and a pose set for about 40 – 60 seconds, to present your styling.
- Please refrain from covering your face, in any way. If you want to wear a hat, please make sure the hat is not covering your eyes.
- For those, who are new to runway modeling, or are interested, we have scheduled a crash course for you, in which we can provide you with the very basics, to be able to walk confidently in our audition. We have scheduled two times for you, to accommodate the different time zones.
– Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. SLT
– Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 05:00 p.m. SLT
- The participation in the crash course is at your discretion. You are free to attend both scheduled courses, of course. You will be asked to confirm your attendance.
- You are required to acquire a VPC device, which is used for the crash course, the rehearsals, the audition and later in the pageant, in all events.
- We may recommend you to have and use an empty AO with your walk and default pose and a modeling HUD to control your pose set:
- We will explain, how to use these devices and how to prepare them for the audition, during above mentioned crash courses.
- If you are unable to attend the crash course, but still need guidance, please do let us know.
- You will receive a notecard, with the walkorder and further information, such as the VPC code, the rehearsal landmark and other details, in the late evening of Thursday, October 11th.
- Rehearsals are scheduled for October 12th, at 10:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. SLT. It is mandatory to attend one of the both rehearsals, to be eligible to walk in the audition. You are free to participate in both auditions, of course.
- The audition is scheduled for October 13th, at 10:00 a.m. SLT and is open for public attendance.
- You will be informed, if you are selected as official candidate in the MR SL ♛ 2019 pageant, right after the audition is concluded.
If you have any questions, concerns or issues, please contact us. You can contact us on several ways:
- Inworld – Please contact Rissa Bolissima or Venom Zanzibar directly, by IM or notecard.
- Discord – Join this server, and post your question in the #general channel. You will receive your answer in the channel or be contacted individually, depending on the nature of your question.
- Email – Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your Second Life username and your question. We will be replying to you within 24 hours.
We are looking forward to meet you all during the next days and week. We wish everyone good luck for the audition!
MISS SL Organization
Owner | Founder | Chairman
© October 2018 – MISS SL Organization