We are short before the Grand Finale. It is getting a little hectic now, as you will receive this week a lot of information, which are important for you.
In the press presentation we are introducing all MR SL ♛ 2018 candidates to the representatives of relevant Second Life media outlets, i.e. magazines, and bloggers. The press presentation is also your first question & answers round, as the media representatives will ask each candidate a question, that you answer in a second walk.
About the procedure of the walks and ‘question & answers’ we will inform you within our ‘walk order and instructions’ notecard, you will receive on Friday, November 10, 2018 in the early morning, and in the rehearsals.
The rehearsals are scheduled for Friday, November 10th, at 10:00 AM SLT and 05:00 PM SLT. As usual, the participation in the rehearsals is mandatory and as recently introduced, will get scored, as well as the early styling card submission.
- please meet Kenzie as soon as possible to fit your suit to your avatar.
- style the suit for a formal occasion, but keep it a MINIMAL FORMAL style. You have four different suit colors for choice: Black, Gray, Maroon and Navy.
Examples for MINIMAL FORMAL MENSWEAR styling you can find easily on Pinterest and Google. You will find that minimalistic styling ideas do not require much, but are reduced to the literal meaning, the minimum.
It’s our prior focus in this press presentation challenge, to showcase (and sell) the newly designed and soon to be released suit, to potential customers.
And yet, it would not be a challenge, if we wouldn’t add the little twist, that makes things at least a bit challenging for you. Just to wear the suit obviously cannot be enough:
- style your outfit inspired by your research for MINIMAL FORMAL MENSWEAR, accessorize i.e. with luxury items that underline the formal character.
- your overall styling must contain ONE additional color, that is not the suit color. The additional color of your choice may not be black, white, gray, or brown. The additional color of your choice may be in your accessory, but hair, shoes, nails and jewelry metals do not count as additional color.
- Choose a walk, a default pose and a set of poses for a stop of approximately 40 seconds to show your styling best. Please prepare a single pose, which you can use to stand before the judges and press representatives, while receiving your question or giving the answer.
- Please submit a styling description at the website form. We have sent you a notecard with the link and the password to submit the form, the name of the notecard is “Styling Card Submission / Website and Password“, and should be in your inventory.
- In your styling description highlight the features and quality of the suit, Kenzie provided to you.
- Your styling description must be submitted and received by Friday, November 10, 2017 at 12:00 PM SLT.
- Information about the walk order, VPC code, landmarks etc. will be sent to you in the early morning before the rehearsals.
- The submission of a full styling description and the participation in at least one rehearsal are mandatory, to be eligible to walk in this challenge.
- The Press Presentation is scheduled for Saturday, November 11, at 10:00 AM SLT and is open for public audience.
Once again, as we have repeated so often in this competition and the past ones too. You must bring an interpreter, if your native language is not English and you require translation. You are allowed to bring your interpreter to both, the rehearsals and the press presentation. While the press presentation, the interpreter must be seated in the audience. MR SL Pageant team members are not allowed to translate a judge’s question or your answer to the judges.
Also, please check the pageant group notices for updates on the following events daily from now on.
Good Luck everyone.
MISS SL Organization
Owner | Founder | Chairman
© Noember 2017 – MISS SL Organization