Hello dear candidates to MISS SL ♛ 2019!
Finally we begin with the competition, with the first runway challenge for you. In this first challenge we are going to pay tribute to a man, who has shaped the fashion world, everyone’s way we experience fashion today, for more than half a century, Karl Lagerfeld. Monsieur Karl, how many refer to him respectfully, passed away on February 19, 2019 and we feel it is right and proper to pay tribute to a true legend, who history will remember as an extraordinary, extravagant and exccentric genius workaholic.
Please read below carefully:
- Please style an outfit inspired by any of Karl Lagerfeld’s many and vast Spring/Summer collections. You are not limited to any year or any fashion house for your research. You are free to choose from Ready-to-Wear or Haute-Couture collections. The outfit you choose to style inspired by, should demonstrate the significant impact the particular collection and Karl Lagerfeld had on the fashion industry.
- Please style your outfit with accessory, which compliment and add to the style. For this runway challenge you may use large hats too, if that’s what the collection respectively outfit of your choice requires. Please make sure, that your face is visible still.
- Please choose as many poses you think you will need, for a stop of about 40 – 60 seconds, a proper walking animation and a default pose. Your posing ideally would include a 360° turn.
- Please choose your favorite quote by Karl Lagerfeld, which you can relate to, for your personal life. Please make sure, it is an actual quote by Karl and that it is not directly insulting certain persons or groups.
- You will receive a notecard containing the website link and password to the form to submit your styling card on Monday.
- Please submit the styling card with all requested information. Please note, that the text in the description field must be written from a 3rd person perspective (i.e. MISS SL ♛ Russia wears this etc.) and is limited to 150 words.
- Please write in your description, how Karl Lagerfeld inspired you generally, and why you chose the collection respectively outfit you styled inspired by.
- The word limitation does not apply to the links or credits fields.
- Please list all items used for your styling in the according fields. You do not need to list i.e. body parts, skins, or any part of your avatar you always wear.
- It is in your responsibility to list all items which were custom or exclusively created, or modified for or by you, in the according credits field for custom items.
- Please attach a raw picture of your styling to the styling card. A raw picture ideally is photographed with a clean background and should not be smaller than 1024×1024.
- Your styling card must be submit and received by Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 06:00 p.m. SLT.
- You will receive a notecard containing the walk order, choreography and other information in the evening of Thursday, March 7.
- Rehearsals are scheduled for Friday, March 8, at 10:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. SLT. It is mandatory to participate in one of the both rehearsals, to be eligible to walk in the challenge.
The first runway challenge in the MISS SL ♛ 2019 competition is scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. SLT and is open for public attendance. We are looking forward to see your tribute to Karl Lagerfeld in the show and wish you the best of luck for this challenge.
MISS SL Organization
Owner | Founder | Chairman
© March 2019 – MISS SL Organization