The application for the second audition to MISS SL ♛ 2019 is closed. We thank everyone who has applied for our second audition. We would like to encourage everyone, who has not tried an application this time, to try applying for MISS SL ♛ 2020. The application for the MISS SL ♛ 2020 pageant opens on December 1, 2019.
We are calling following applications to the second audition for the MISS SL ♛ 2019 competition:
We congratulate these ladies for their successful application. Additionally we are calling following aspirants from the first audition to participate in the second audition:
We are also inviting the candidates from the first audition to walk in our second audition, voluntarily, for exercise purpose and without getting voted or scored. They will be contacted individually to confirm their participation.
Please read below about your participation in the audition:
- You will be contacted shortly, to confirm your participation in the audition.
- Please prepare a Streetstyle outfit, inspired by collections shown in the latest fashion weeks and shows for the upcoming spring season.
- Please prepare a walk, a default pose and a pose set for about 40 – 60 seconds, to present yourself and your styling.
- Please refrain from covering your face, in any way. If you want to wear a hat, please make sure the hat is not covering your eyes.
- You are required to acquire a VPC device, which will be used in the rehearsals, the audition and later in the pageant, in all events.
- We may recommend you to have and use an empty AO with your walk and default pose, and a modeling HUD to control your pose set:
- You will receive a notecard, with the walk order and further information, such as the VPC code, the rehearsal landmark and other details, in the late evening of Thursday, February 21st.
- Rehearsals are scheduled for February 22nd, at 10:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. SLT. It is mandatory to attend one of the both rehearsals, to be eligible to walk in the audition. You are free to participate in both auditions, of course.
- The audition is scheduled for February 23rd, at 10:00 a.m. SLT and is open for public attendance.
- You will be informed, if you are selected as official candidate in the MISS SL ♛ 2019 pageant, right after the audition is concluded.
If you have any questions, concerns or issues, please contact us. You can contact us on several ways:
- Inworld – Please contact Rissa Bolissima or Venom Zanzibar directly, by IM or notecard.
- Discord – Join this server, and post your question in the #general channel. You will receive your answer in the channel or be contacted individually, depending on the nature of your question.
- Email – Please send an email to email@example.com, stating your Second Life username and your question. We will be replying to you within 24 hours.
We are looking forward to meet you all during the next days and week. We wish everyone good luck for the audition!
MISS SL Organization
Owner | Founder | Chairman
© February 2019 – MISS SL Organization