The application for the first audition to MISS SL ♛ 2019 is closed. We are happy and feel humbled by the great many questions, we have received, indicating a great deal of interest from you all. We are calling following ladies, to prepare for, and to participate in our first audition:
- Akasha Sternberg
- Amethyst Starostin
- Arion Vella
- Candynette Metaluna
- Dementia Navarita
- Heather Aboma
- Jullie Daines
- Lucious Parkin
- Margot LaSalle
- MaxAna Birdsong
- Tosha Bergan
We congratulate these ladies for their successful application. Please read below about your participation in the audition:
- You will be contacted shortly, to confirm your participation in the audition.
- Please prepare a casual chic outfit, appropriate to be worn outdoors during the winter season.
- Please prepare a walk, a default pose and a pose set for about 40 – 60 seconds, to present yourself and your styling.
- Please refrain from covering your face, in any way. If you want to wear a hat, please make sure the hat is not covering your eyes.
- You are required to acquire a VPC device, which will be used in the rehearsals, the audition and later in the pageant, in all events.
- We may recommend you to have and use an empty AO with your walk and default pose, and a modeling HUD to control your pose set:
- You will receive a notecard, with the walk order and further information, such as the VPC code, the rehearsal landmark and other details, in the late evening of Thursday, January 24th.
- Rehearsals are scheduled for January 25th, at 10:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. SLT. It is mandatory to attend one of the both rehearsals, to be eligible to walk in the audition. You are free to participate in both auditions, of course.
- The audition is scheduled for January 26th, at 10:00 a.m. SLT and is open for public attendance.
- You will be informed, if you are selected as official candidate in the MISS SL ♛ 2019 pageant, right after the audition is concluded.
- If you are not selected as official candidate from this first audition, you are free to enter the second audition, on February 23rd, without having to apply again.
If you have any questions, concerns or issues, please contact us. You can contact us on several ways:
- Inworld – Please contact Rissa Bolissima or Venom Zanzibar directly, by IM or notecard.
- Discord – Join this server, and post your question in the #general channel. You will receive your answer in the channel or be contacted individually, depending on the nature of your question.
- Email – Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your Second Life username and your question. We will be replying to you within 24 hours.
We are looking forward to meet you all during the next days and week. We wish everyone good luck for the audition!
MISS SL Organization
Owner | Founder | Chairman
© January 2019 – MISS SL Organization