It is time for the first of the monthly styling challenges in the F A S H I C O N competition. The F A S H I C O N competition is open to join for everyone. We are looking forward for your submissions!
This styling challenge was inspired by MISS SL ♛ 2018 – Sienna Bellios.
- Please style an outfit inspired by Spring/Summer ’18 Ready-to-wear collections presented and seen at the London Fashion Week last autumn.
- Your styling should be clearly identifiable as inspiration by one (1) particular designer and their collection from the London Fashion Week.
- Yet, you should not copy a seen styling but create a styling of your own.
- In your styling you must use a second, accenting, color in the fabrics of your clothing, which is not black, white or gray.
- Please prepare a default pose, a walk and a pose set for about 40 – 60 seconds to present your styling. Your pose set should include a 360° turn.
- Please refrain from using animated poses, by all means.
- Please submit your styling description with our web form, here. Your styling description must be sent and received by Saturday, June 23, at 12:00 p.m. SLT.
- Everyone, who has submit a styling description successfully, will receive a walk order and instructions notecard sent inworld, on Saturday, June 23, at 12:00 p.m. SLT.
- It is mandatory to participate in the rehearsal, on Saturday, June 23, at 02:00 p.m. SLT.
- The runway show to present your styling for this challenge is scheduled for Sunday, June 24, at 09:00 a.m. SLT.
The top 3 winner and their total score will get published. They will receive an invitation to the F A S H I C O N group. The winner of the challenge will receive an official photography and will be interviewed for the July’18 issue of the ModeLS Magazine. Future challenges will get published in the MISS SL Organization group, every month around the 15th.
We look forward for your submissions and wish everyone good luck! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
MISS SL ORGANIZATION
OWNER | FOUNDER | CHAIRMAN
© JUNE 2018 – MISS SL ORGANIZATION