In all our pageants we also need to turn to the more serious fashion. Your second runway challenge is dedicated to a designer, as we have established the so called Designer challenges in the previous pageants too. This year we are looking for an Italian luxury fashion house, best known for it’s colorful and eccentric designs, Moschino. Franco Moschino’s designs are nothing more than the ironic self-portrayal: his collections look like spectacular happenings, so he showed himself to the advertising photographer with a naked upper body and a rope as a tie. With his surreal and often insolently ironic creations, Moschino was always regarded as an outsider in the world of designers – a position he likes to accept: “I am not a designer,” he says. Franco Moschino died 1994 due to an HIV infection.
Rosella Jardini took over as head designer after Franco Moschino’s death and continued his heritage for almost ten years before Jeremy Scott became the new chief designer of the Italian fashion house. Jeremy has continued Franco’s legacy, eventually in a more mature way but without losing the wink and irony that is so very significant for Moschino.
We are hoping in this challenge for more than colorful clothing but actual playful mix and match styles with interesting ‘have-to-see’ pattern, textures and outrageous combinations. Please read below carefully:
• Please research for MOSCHINO mens fashion for the Fall/Autumn season, you are not limited to a year. Please choose one or more designs, that appeal you and realize a (one) styling inspired by it. You are allowed to combine designs from one years collection. Do not combine designs from different years, please.
• The styling you create must contain at least two colours in the clothing, that are not black, white, gray or brown. Jewelry, hair, nails, glasses, make up and hand carried accessories colors are not counting for the (at least) two colours in your styling.
• Please choose a default pose, a walk and poses, for one stop of approximately (and at least) 40 seconds, that befit your styling. Your posing must show you and your styling from the left and right, as well as centered, of course. Please do try a 360° turn, if you will and dare.
• Please submit a styling description at the website form. We have sent you a notecard with the link and the password to submit the form, the name of the notecard is “Styling Card Submission / Website and Password“, and should be in your inventory.
• In your styling description describe please, from which years collection and which MOSCHINO head designer your styling is inspired by and why you chose it. Please submit picture links to your inspiration in the according form field.
• Your styling description must be submitted and received by Friday, October 20, 12:00 PM SLT.
• Rehearsals for the runway challenge are scheduled for Friday, October 20, at 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM SLT.
• Information about the walk order, VPC code, landmarks etc. will be sent to you in the early morning before the rehearsals.
• The second runway challenge is scheduled for Saturday, October 21, at 10:00 AM SLT and is open for public audience.
• The submission of a full styling description and the participation in at least one rehearsal are mandatory, to be eligible to walk in this challenge.
In this challenge we do expect you also to pay close attention to your accessory adjustment and to actual pose, in order to showcase your styling in an appealing way. If you didn’t have the chance yet, please participate in the runway workshop, held by SaianSamuel, on Wednesday, October 19, at 12:30 PM SLT, if you can. All runway workshops are held at MISS SL Academy.
Please note, the first photo challenge deadline is delayed until Monday, October 23, 12:00 PM SLT, to give you more time to prepare this runway challenge accurate. You also may know, that the third runway challenge, which takes please next week already also, will be an Halloween theme. The exact theme description will be posted on Monday, October 23, 12:00 PM SLT, latest.
In this challenge I’m looking forward to see all of you in colorful, forward and maybe even cheeky styling ideas. A safe styling and poses may be judged as boring. Be bold and daring, it’s a challenge and a competition, not a senior bridge club’s meeting at the local church you are styling for.
I wish you much fun and success with this runway challenge and hope, that you will enjoy it.
MISS SL Organization
Owner | Founder | Chairman
For more informations about MISS SL Organization, follow us!
- Website: http://www.missslorganization.net
- Magazine: http://magazine.missslorganization.net
- Discord: https://discord.gg/Tvx3KC3
- Email: email@example.com
- G+: https://plus.google.com/+MissSLOrganization/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missslorganization
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/missslorganization
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/missslorg/
- Support: http://support.missslorganization.net
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/missslorg
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/missslorganization
© October 2017 – MISS SL Organization
MR SL 2018
Sponsors & Mediapartner