Hello Ladies, official candidates in the MISS SL 2017 pageant,
First of all, it is my honor and pleasure to congratulate you all again for performing a beautiful and fabulous show with the first runway challenge “Women of the World”. Not only have you shown very interesting minimal chic styling ideas, but we also had the opportunity to learn about the situation that women live and work in and your thoughts on, what can or needs to change, or what has been achieved already. I want to thank you, for sharing this important messages with us and our audience in our event.
It is now time, to move forward with the second challenge, which is scheduled for coming Saturday, and I really hope, you like this challenge too. In the second runway challenge I would like to see an explosion of colors, a call for the upcoming spring, the happiness and joy that the raising temperatures and blossoming flowers and trees cause in us.
Short to the point, here are the specific details:
- Please style an outfit, which resembles anything, which commonly is associated with the spring season. This can be literally anything, but as example, it can be a styling associating a flower, a tree, an animal…
- You may use single parts of flowers or trees, in order to enhance your styling, i.e. petals, leaves.
- The fabrics used in your styling may have floral pattern. The pattern only may enhance your styling, but should not be the main element.
- Jewelry in your styling should not be the main element, to achieve a spring associating styling, either.
- While you may use this elements, they, and accessory, only should enhance your styling. What matters is your creativity to make clothes express the emotion of spring.
- I may suggest you, to use bold and fresh colors. For your guidance I have added the Pantone Spring 2017 color chat to this post, but you are not limited to those colors.
- Please prepare a walk, a default pose and a pose set of at least 40 seconds for your styling. Please also have a reverse- (curtain-, back-, 180°-) pose prepared, just in case.
- Please write a single sentence about spring. What does spring mean to you, what emotions do you have for spring. Limit your sentence to 20 words maximal please.
This is your challenge, ladies, and I do hope that it will trigger your creative skills a little and that we will see again some beautiful styling ideas in the coming challenge.
The second runway challenge is scheduled for Saturday, March 11, 10:00 a.m. SLT. As always, we will have rehearsals on the Friday before, at 10:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. SLT. It is mandatory to attend at least one of the rehearsals, to be eligible to participate the challenge. Detailed informations you require for the rehearsals and the challenge, will be sent to you in a notecard on Thursday night.
I am very excited to see, what you will do with this challenge. While the Pinterest Board above shows the Autumn Collection 2010 from Dior, it very much reflects, what the challenge intends. Do not cover yourself all over with flowers, BE the flower. May you blossom on our runway in this challenge, that is my sincere hope.
MISS SL Organization
Owner | Founder | Chairman
For more informations about MISS SL Organization, follow us!
- Website: http://www.missslorganization.net
- Magazine: http://magazine.missslorganization.net
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- G+: https://plus.google.com/+MissSLOrganization/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missslorganization
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/missslorganization
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/missslorg/
- Support: http://support.missslorganization.net
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/missslorg
- Wiply: http://wiply.net/group/3/miss-sl-organization
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/missslorganization
© March 2017 – a MISS SL Organization Press Release
PANTONE Fashion Color Report Spring 2017